A variety of developmentally age appropriate fun hand-on experience, activities and games that aim at developing Critical-Thinking, Problem-Solving, and Decision-Making Skills.
1. Teach the fundamental concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) to produce future leaders who demonstrate technical excellence.
2. Provide practical, hand -on engineering experiences to develop students who think independently, critically, and demonstrate leadership and creativity.
3. Engage students in activities to produce leaders who communicate and work effectively and ethically with people of diverse backgrounds.
Students should be able to:
· Apply knowledge of basic Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
· Design and conduct basic experiments
· Analyze and interpret data
· Design a system, component, or process for specific functions
· Work productively in a multidisciplinary team
· Identify, formulate, and solve engineering basic problems
· Communicate effectively