Offers a place for youth to experience, connect, learn, and collaborate on business ideas. Youth learn how to look for opportunities and take the required actions to realize them.
· Acquire relevant skills to succeed
· Convert their ideas into real enterprises
· Equip them with the know-how to successfully lead their business
· Facilitate exchanges of experience
· Learn & work with experienced entrepreneur
Students should be able to:
· Recognize a business opportunity that fits the individual student
· Assessing the commercial viability of a new idea/opportunity
· Seize opportunities and transform research-based ideas into feasibility- and business plans
· Design and develop a business and marketing plans to start a small business.
· Compile and prepare financial information
· Present new ideas to the market
· Assess the need for innovation and initiate the process
· Lead to success